No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Designed for the competitive skaters who settles for nothing but the very best. Metcon boots are excellent for speed, derby, jam, fitness.
Metcon is short for the metabolic system. We named our Metcon in relation to how it provides excellent performance in so many disciplines; speed skating, jam, roller derby, fitness. Roller skating consists of many different movements. All different physical moves being made while skating. Clearly a great source of high intensity, both power spurts mixed with cardio.
- Anatomically shaped collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably holds your heel in place
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Contoured lacing to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe-box
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Light as carbon fiber
- The only one-piece outsole that includes counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out.
- More responsive than carbon fiber & leather outsoles
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, fitness, competition
- Upper Material: Microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Model: Metcon low-top
- Color: Black
- Sold as pairs
Includes: Heel lifts & mounting hardware