Metcon Savage Custom
No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Metcon is short for the metabolic system. We named our new boot Metcon in relation to how it provides excellent performance in so many disciplines; speed skating, jam, roller derby, fitness and recreation. Metcon boots are high performance, high quality, extremely comfortable out of the box, and will last many years.
- Anatomically shaped around the collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Narrow heel, Barefoot Fit toe box that fits both narrow and wide forefoot and promotes easy mold ability.
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Wide lace system to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Light as carbon fiber
- The only one-piece outsoles that includes counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of Mota’s one-piece outsole and counter technology
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably holds your heels in place
- More responsive than carbon fiber & leather outsoles
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, recreation
- Upper Material: Microfiber with carbon texture
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Color: Custom
- Pick your colours
Includes: Heel lifts & mounting hardware