THE NEW MOXI JACK HAS ARRIVED!
The Moxi Jack combines classic roller skate design with modern materials and features to create a high-performance boot designed to withstand the stresses of ramp, park and aggressive street skating. The rich Jade suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabiliser helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked. Stiff and supportive, approximately 10 hours of break-in time is recommended to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split leather suede upper
- Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabiliser
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed laces
Complete Jack Pro Skate comes with
Powerdyne Reactor Pro Plate
Kwik Zenith Bearings
Moxi 55mm Trick Wheels
Powerdyne Black Adjustable Stopper
Additional Charges will apply to customs!
Only Lolly suede colours are available as substitutes for Jade suede
Only 1 colour in the Moxi palette can be used for custom colours – multiple colours per boot or pair of boots is not available
Backstay cannot be changed from white leather
No other accents can be changed – only the suede colour can be changed
- Split sizing, width changes and non-stock sizes are available upon request
- Contact your Riedell stockist for pricing on custom options
- All custom orders are non-returnable
Please contact email@example.com for all custom requests.