The newest edition to the PowerDyne plate line, the Reactor Neo is built from lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium that offers durability and rigidity. The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. The Reactor Neo has a bright silver anodised finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminium kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price. The Reactor Neo features an all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability. Lighter and more powerful than any other plate in its class, the Reactor Neo has no equal.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
PowerDyne Reactor Neo Features:
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium
- Bright silver anodised finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
- The Reactor Neo plate is available in full sizes 3–13
- Sizing is easy with Powerdyne plates for most brands of skates it's size for size, so for a Riedell Size 6 it is a Size 6 plate.